Quality Health Services at our One Stop Health Facilities
Our One Stop Health Facilities
Our one-stop health facilities are standard health facilities that offer state-of-the-art health services at affordable prices. When you walk into any of our facilities, you can choose to access services as a regular fee-paying client or subscribe to any of our health insurance plans (see health insurance below). Whichever route you choose, you are guaranteed to get:
- Quality health services within the shortest time
- Friendly and confidential services
- Flexible appointment scheduling options
- Options to choose health service providers based on your preferred sex
- Recreational facilities at no extra cost
- Linkages to support groups when needed
- Referral and facilitation services when needed
- And much more!
We offer a comprehensive package of services, including, but not limited to:
- Laboratory services – ECG, ultrasound Scan, hematology, clinical chemistry, microbiology, and many more.
- Antenatal and postnatal services
- HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infection control services
- Treatment of ailments for children and adults
- Eye care
- Dental care
- Family planning services
- Child welfare services
- Hospital care and admission
- Pharmaceutical care
- Chronic disease management
- Tuberculosis screening and referral services
- Blood transfusion
- Local ambulance services
- Major and minor surgeries
- Emergency care
- And much more!
25, Adeyemi Street, by Abiola market, Agege,Lagos.
90, Alhaja Sinatu Ajayi Road, Morogbo, Off Agbara B/S, Badagry Express way, Lagos.
8, Emesun Street, Peace Estate, Teddi Village, Ojo Town, Lagos.
8 Araromi Street, Onikan. Lagos.
75, Ipakodo Road, Ebute-Ikorodu. Lagos
We are located in the following locations in Lagos State. You can also call us on 07062643102 or 08032296127 for direction and further information.
Our one-stop health facilities are registered and licensed under the Lagos State Health Scheme to provide affordable and quality health insurance plans to cater to all your health care needs, and those of your loved ones. Through this initiative, all individuals, including community members living in Lagos State have access to quality healthcare services irrespective of gender, economic status, and location within the state. It also ensures that individuals and their families, and groups are protected from financial hardship due to the payment of healthcare bills.
Available Health Insurance Plans
A number of plans are available for individuals and families. Also, there are opportunities for public and private organizations to enroll their employees in the scheme.
- Individual Plan
- This plan is available for an individual (one person) with a yearly payment of N8,500.
- Family Plan
- Covers a maximum of six family members (Father, Mother, and 4 children below 18 years).
- The amount to be paid is N40,000 per year (The family enjoys Health Insurance through the Heartland Alliance OSS for 12 months).
- A family of four to six (4-6), plus an additional family member of less than 18yrs pays an additional N6,000 (N40,000 + N6,000, depending on the number of additional children less than 18yrs) per annum.
- A family of four to six (4-6), plus an additional family member over 18yrs pays an additional N8,500 (N40,000 + N8,500, depending on the number of additional children over 18yrs) per annum.
How to Subscribe for a Health Insurance Plan in Our Facilities
You can enroll in one of the following ways:
- Visit any of our-one stop health facilities listed above and subscribe to a plan.
- Approach your KP network/community-based organization (CBO/LIP) and ask to be enrolled in the health insurance scheme at Heartland Alliance one-stop shops
- Call our one-stop health insurance focal staff on 07062643102 or 08032296127 to facilitate the process.
Contact us: 07062643102; 08032296127